This post contains affiliate links. Please refer to Disclosure for more information.
Happy Wednesday! I thought I would change things up a bit this week and start a new weekly roundup post. Why? Because…Wednesdays. They are the mid-week worst. So let’s add a little love to them by sharing my current faves! But let’s be real, this will probably be more like a bi-weekly post. 😉
- Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm – I’ve been using this BB cream for about 4 years now. That’s a really long-term commitment coming from someone with makeup ADD. Let’s just say, I don’t generally run out of make-up; I usually get bored with it and switch to the next best thing. I briefly decided to try something else and quickly realized I was crazy. If you’re not into heavy foundation, this is so light and still gives great coverage. I have very fair skin and have no problems with this being too dark plus it has SPF. It’s a tad spendy but one of these lasts me six months or more.
- Hearth and Hand with Magnolia Lidded Jar Candle – It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with Fixer Upper and now even more obsessed with this collection at Target (check out my roundup post here). I received one of these candles as a Christmas gift and I’m obsessed with the light scent. I usually hate candles or any room sprays since I don’t like strong scents but this is definitely not overbearing. I’m still burning Sugared Birch in an effort to keep my house smelling like Christmas all year long!
- CLINIQUE Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm – I’m totally loving these lip balms. The older I get, the less I love heavy lipstick. This is a perfect wash of color, somewhat glossy, but it’s not sticky at all. Also, if you read my old post on natural products that actually work, then you might remember that I have to be really careful about lipsticks since I tend to have allergic reactions to many drugstore brands. I have no problem with these!
- BP. Side Slit Tee – You know when you find something good and you just want to wear it all the time? That’s how I feel about this shirt. It’s super comfy, long enough in the back to cover you in leggings and layers perfectly under sweaters. Love this shirt so much!
- Joules Wellyprint Rain Boot – I pretty much live in my rain boots on the weekends. I know Hunters are all the rage but I adore my printed wellies and Joules are so much more affordable. Wear these with a cute pair of knee high sweater socks and leggings (with that split tee above) for a super comfy and cute look.