This post contains affiliate links. Please refer to Disclosure for more information.
It’s time for another round of What I Love Wednesday! This week I’m sharing my current hair faves! Fair warning, I am by no means a hair expert! In fact, my hair is currently about 90% dry shampoo. Here we go!
- Harry Josh Pro Dryer – I’m not gonna lie, this blow dryer is pretty spendy at $280 but I think it’s worth every penny. It’s super powerful and dries my hair in about half the time. That alone makes it worth the money!
- R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo – I started using this pretty recently but I’m totally loving it. I have pretty dark hair and struggle with the residue that most dry shampoos leave behind. This dry shampoo doesn’t leave any residue and smells heavenly. A tip I recently learned! Apply your dry shampoo at night before bed, it’s much more effective!
- Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 Curling Iron – I actually received this curling wand as a gift quite a while ago and never used it, mostly because I never did more than throw my hair in a ponytail. In an effort to
put in a little more effortnot be so lazy, I’ve been using this quite a bit and actually really like it. It heats up super fast and since I have pretty fine hair, using the larger barrel, I can add loose curls to my entire head in under five minutes. It has three different attachments for various curls so you can do quite a bit with it. Someday I would love to try invest in the T3 Styling Wand, since I know everyone raves about it, but for a newbie like me, this is great.
- Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner – I recently re-fell in love with this shampoo and conditioner. I used to use it religiously and in my typical product ADD moved on to other things. I decided to try it again and of course, I questioned why I ever stopped. First of all, I’m obsessed with the smell and second, it leaves my hair much more smooth and as it’s aptly titled, super soft! But, full disclosure, I did finally break down and order some Monat since I can’t scroll through Instagram without coming across a rave review. I’ve definitely noticed a lot more hair loss recently, which I can probably blame on my Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. I’m hopeful I will love Monat but Redken is definitely my current fave.
- Clear Elastic Hair Bands – These are nothing fancy but right now I’m loving that my hair is finally long enough for a side braid. I’m still working on mastering it but these little clear hairbands are perfect for keeping the braid in place without having a bulky hairband at the bottom.
P.S. I’m super excited to share that I am now a FabFitFun partner! If you sign up below using my link and my code TENOFF, you can get $10 off your first box!